shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lyrical Challenge for April

Lyrical Challenge for April

Welcome to the Lyrical Challenge for April.

In April, we will be using a theme of: April, spring or Easter... whatever April means to you.

Remember this is a Lyrical Challenge so you should have some of the lyrics or song title on your page.

Please list the song title and who wrote or preformed it in the gallery description for your page. As a courtesy, we give credit to the author/composer. Thanks.

Can't wait to see the wonderful layouts you will create this month.

The rules for the challenge:

(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the April Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Lyrical Challenge Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post the image of the page you created, and link it to your page in the gallery so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

I will have a bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through April 30th.

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

Please be sure to link back here with your layout by the deadline so we can all see it and share a look at each other's pages and you can be included in getting your posting bonus. If you need any assistance please let me know. Thank you!

Here is my page for the April Lyrical Challenge.

I chose to scrap about my most romantic anniversary ever.... We spent our 35th anniversary in 1990 in Paris... in April!! Of course the song "April In Paris" was perfect for this challenge.

Keystone Scrap's World Traveler - Paris kit was perfect for this page.

Very impressive!
    I have to think hard... but I will come up with something
    creative greetings,

Here is my layout for the lyrical challenge. An oldie but a goodie!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...howers&cat=500
    Last edited by hummedawn; 04-07-2013 at 05:52 AM.

Dawn, that is a wonderful LO. I like the elements you added that go along with the song. And I have been humming that song for the past 2 weeks.

Thanks for getting this in the right month. You still need to link it to the gallery so everyone can leave you some love. Thanks and so glad you joined us for the challenge.

Four Seasons Song

My LO @:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...s-song&cat=524
    Thanks for the challenge!
    Mary Anne

Mary, what a fun page you created. Great visual - very eye-catching. Love the sax and music scores cluster. Thanks for joining us this month.

I used the nursery rhyme/song 'Rain, Rain, Go Away'.

Here's my layout -

Thanks for a wonderful challenge!!

Oh, Monica... I can appreciate how she feels. Darling photo and wonderful song/rhyme. Love the soft feel of your page. Thanks for joining us this month.

Hi Kay!
    Here's my page with a song by Simon and Garfunkel...
    Loved their songs when I was in Highschool in the 70'...
    I still love them now, love their melodies...

Thanks for hosting, Kay!!
    Cath
    Last edited by hivart; 04-17-2013 at 12:57 PM.