shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Font Challenge March

Threaded View

Font Challenge March

Welcome to the March Font Challenge.

Our font for this month is Alex Brush . You can find it HERE or HERE

ETA: I have listed 2 places you can find the free Alex Brush font. The first link I had originally wanted you to download browser, etc before you could get the font. So sorry about that. I removed that one and have listed two other sites where that is not necessary.

The Challenge is to use the Alex Brush font either in a title or in your journaling. Please make sure the font is clearly visible on your layout.

The rules for the challenge :
    (1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the March Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Font Challenge Gallery HERE.
    (5) Come back here and post the image of the page you created, and link it to your page in the gallery so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

There will be a bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.

This challenge runs through March 31st.

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
    Last edited by Bright Eyes; 03-03-2013 at 09:43 AM.