shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: January Progressive Challenge

1. I'm game!! I have never done a Progressive Scrap, so this may be fun as I LOVE SS!!

Here is my Step 1:

I am using my own kit, "Take Me to the Movies" that is coming into the GDS Store real soon!
    Last edited by KarenDiamondDesigns; 01-04-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Karen Diamond Designs

Welcome aboard Karen! Glad to have you join in the challenge AND to welcome you to the Design Team! :)

3. step 1

Safe so far.

4. Would like to try!!

I am going to try this - I have a paper picked out but it has worn edges, is that acceptable or should it be totally solid/flat (sorry if I do not know the right words)

Off to another great start...

Using 'The Gift' by DAnderson - part of this month's Legacy Club.

Lone... we know that you will always give us a challenge somewhere during the progressive.

Quote Originally Posted by LBollengier View Post
    I am going to try this - I have a paper picked out but it has worn edges, is that acceptable or should it be totally solid/flat (sorry if I do not know the right words)
    Welcome aboard!.. Yes.. worn edges are ok.. There's a lot of artist license in this challenge and the steps are guide. The fun begins when you choose to do something and the next step has you scratching your head wondering how you're going to get around it!! LOL .. But that's the fun of it! :) And you learn new ways to do things :) .. There is no *right or wrong*.. only Different and Exciting!! :)

I love all the papers you've chosen so far!! wonderfully rich and inviting :)

8. Making it simpler...

I'll try one I know fits the rules!! Nice base color!! From the GDS Legacy kit I got in December which is a spring collaboration! TCS - http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=33779

Happy new year everyone! I'm excited to know what step 2 will be! :-)
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...progre&cat=708
    Ayenn