shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Story Book Creator

1. Story Book Creator

Hi-I'm new here (and new to Digital Scrapbooking) and I looked all the way through Hints and Knowledge. Do these downloads work with Storybook Creator from Creative Memories? Thanks so much.

I'm afraid that I don't know anything about that program--I *think* that .png files will work for most scrapbooking software. But, the best thing would probably ask CM about compatible files.

I have never used StoryBook Creator either. I wish I had more help for you.
    Maybe some here has used the software and can help out with an answer

Hi there! I use SBC!! Love it! I don't know all the stuff we can do w/SBC yet - so I may give you misinformation. I have been able to use digikits from other sites on it. I think I have to go to Manage my stuff in the program & click on add a new package & I name the package after the kit. Then I go out of the program to look in the file directory under packages under Creative Memories. Then copy the digikit to the packages.

I don't have the SBC on this computer, so I'm not sure of the exact names. I hope this helps . . . . . or is it clear as mud???
    hugs, Angi

5. I have used SBC and love it, however it basicly uses jpegs and pngs. The PSD for Photoshop elements and any of the styles etc don't work. I have heard that if the template is in png form there is a way to use that form of template but find i easier to just use the PSD file in Elements and then save it also as a flattened jpg and drag and drop it into the page in Storybook.