"A Christmas Story" movie trivia
I am so excited to introduce this Trivia Game to you all. The movie ďA Christmas StoryĒ is one of my all time favorites and we watch it over and over every year. So I have came up with 25 questions about the movie for you all to answer. The winner will be randomly drawn out of a hat (I hope that I get more then one player) for a $5 gift coupon to the store. And that winner will be drawn out of a hat by my grandson on the 13th. So please PM your answers to me gigichet and have fun ÖI did with making the game up.
A Christmas Story Trivia
1. What is Ralphie's brother's name?
2. From whom did Ralphie tell his mom he picked up 'the bad word'?
c. His Dad
3. When the mom is telling the dad about the fight Ralphie got into, she changes the subject by saying, 'So, Green Bay is playing the ________ this week.' What football team did she say?
a. Oakland Raiders
b. Detroit Lions
c. New York Giants
d. Chicago Bears
4. What is the brother afraid of when he is crying under the sink?
a. The dogs next door
b. His dad is going to kill Ralphie
c. His momís cooking
d. His dad is going to kill him for the F on his test
5. In the beginning, what does Ralphie say that he wants for Christmas after his mom says no about the BB Gun?
c. Tinker Toys
d. Pick-up Sticks
6. Which dare does Schwartz skip?
a. Triple Cat Dare
b. Triple Dare
c. Double Dare
d. Double Dog Dare
7. How many minutes does it take the dad to change the flat tire?
8. What did the dad do with the leg lamp after it was broken?
a. Hung it up on the wall
b. Threw if away
c. Kissed it
d. Buried it
9. What did 'Little Orphan Annie's' decoder reveal?
a. Be sure to drink your Ovaltine
b Keep listening to our show
c. Drink Malto Meal
d. May the Force be with you
10. While standing in line to see Santa Claus, who comes up to Ralphie?
b. The wicked witch of the West
c. The Tin Man
d. The Scarecrow
11. Ralphie Parker and his family lived on what street?
a. Main Street
b. State Street
c. Seasame Street
d. Cleveland Street
12. Early in the movie, Ralph's dad was griping about the fact that the Chicago White Sox traded this baseball player?
a. Frank Thomas
13. Who did the Sox receive in the transaction?
a. David Wells
b. One-Legged McGrew
c. Four-Eyed Schottenhauffen
d. Blind Willie Jenkins
14. What was the name of the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse?
d. Mister Ed
15. In the newspaper, Ralphie's dad mentions that some clod-hopper down in Griffin, Indiana did what?
a. Swallowed a yo-yo
b. Couldnít put his arms down
c. Got his tongue stuck on a flagpole
d. Won a leg lamp
16. What department store was traditionally the 'high-water mark' of the holiday season?
d. Circus World
17. Ralphie wanted a Red Rider B.B. Gun. Where did he tell his mom that Flick saw some grizzly bears?
b. Polaskiís Candy Store
c. The Army-Navy Surplus Store
d. At the Zoo
18. What was Ralphie's favorite radio program?
a. The Shadow
b. Amos and Andy
c. The Green Hornet
d. Little Orphan Annie
19. What did Flick say he was going to get his dad for Christmas?
a. A money clip
b. The old squirting flower gag
c. A clothespin fashioned in the shape of Harry S. Truman
d. A handkerchief with a monogram that reads, ďLetís Boogie.Ē
20. What was the last name of Ralphie's grade school teacher?
d. Bunny Lebowski
21. According to Ralphie, what was his 'personal preference' when it came to tasting soap?
22. What was the name of the villain that Ralphie told would be pushing up daisies if he returned?
a. Butch Cassidy
b. Waco Kid
c. Black Bart
d. Black Beard
23. What was the name of the place where the Parkers ate their Christmas dinner?
a. Empire Buffet
b. Chop Suey Palace
c. Lo Mein Garden
d. Chop Suey Place
24. What was the last sentence in Ralphie's Christmas theme?
a. A football is the worst present, second to a pink bunny suit.
b. I think a football is a terrible Christmas present.
c. I donít think that a football is a very good Christmas present.
d. Please, please I want a BB gun.
25. When Ralphie says "My mother was about to make another brillant maneuver in the endless battle of the lamp," what does she do?
a. Turns it off
b. Unscrews the lightbulb
c. Breaks it
d. Unplugs it
Love this movie, especially when Ralphie comes down the stairs in that pink bunny costume...too funny!!!!
Well I guess that I made this Trivia too hard...we have had no one take me up on the challenge...so I guess I will just have to keep the $5 gift coupon...woohoo.
Nope I'm taking you up on the challenge. I'm about going to PM you now! This was HARD and it's a good thing I had help from my husband who is a bigger Christmas story junkie than i am! LOL
Geez! I even watch the 24 hour marathon and these are hard! I'll work on it a little later. I just wanted to tell you all that at the mall this weekend we saw a blow up lawn ornament of the 'leg lamp'...too funny!