This month the theme is: Halloween!
And if you don't like the 'holiday' it is more than a challenge to do a lay-out with it!
Sign up in this thread before sunday october 7th and I will make pairs to swap the Photo's.
For this Swap challenge you don't need to send a Halloween photo, just dress your lay-out with Halloween-items!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Ocotber Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneaous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
This challenge runs through october 31.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
So: sign up now and let's have fun!!
02. Bright Eyes
Last edited by Els AW; 11-01-2012 at 01:59 AM. Reason: update participators