PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST WHILE WE UPGRADE OUR FORUM AND GALLERY. PLEASE DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO SUPPORT@GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING.COM.
Brag Book Page Exchange - Doreen's Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Are you ready for another exchange!!! Use Doreen's new Walking in a Winter Wonderland Page Kit (on sale for this exchange at 20% off) to make your pages.
Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only along with any commercial use items. Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including these two special ones created by Doreen herself.
If you use any of her Winter-themed brag book templates from her brand new set...
you will get an extra bonus from Doreen which you can ONLY get if you participate in this exchange as it will not be available in the store or for any other purpose!
- Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_wiaww_bragQP.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x400 and upload it to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x400, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at email@example.com.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- You may submit up to 3 quickpages for this challenge.
- I will keep this post updated to reflect participants and whether files have been received.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, December 12th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
Last edited by HollyS; 12-10-2007 at 05:47 PM.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Cute cute Doro! Can't wait to participate!
FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner
Uhh - I like it! Have to find the time to participate!!!
Oh Goodness, this is such a great kit! I will be doing this one!!
Love the kit and templates can't wait to see the beautiful pages. Count me in.
Here's my page:
Last edited by scrappinali; 12-13-2007 at 06:44 PM.
Reason: add link to gallery
This kit is BEAUTIFUL! Snowmen are my favorite! I collect them. I definitely must have this kit! And your posting bonus' are wonderful!
what a pretty kit...love the pastel colors
oooh will definitely be doing this one!!!! Gorgeous kit!!!
yipeee....love this exchange
Love this new kit. Beautiful colors...perfect for the soft feel of snow. Count me in for sure!!