PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST WHILE WE UPGRADE OUR FORUM AND GALLERY. PLEASE DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO SUPPORT@GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING.COM.
*** All New Quick Page Exchange - Sept 1 to Sept 15 ***
It's time for another Quick Page Exchange!!!
The kit we are going to use is Cuppie Cake Time
( Right now it's on sale for 40% off the bundle price!! ).
For using Cuppie Cake Time, you will receive all of the pages submitted, plus 2 additional quick pages!
(That's my project for tomorrow hehe... so check back here for the previews)
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 2 using this kit or bundle only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages right out of the gallery.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp1.png so as an example, mine would be deborah_cuppiecake_qp01.png.
* Post your preview of your quick pages at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see!
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quick page you submit.
*Please upload your .png or .jpg file to a file sharing program such as 4shared and pm me with the link.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Thursday, September 15, 2011. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone asap!
I'll add everyone who signs up to the bottom here and update it when I see your pages uploaded!
Can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!
Last edited by Digi Deborah; 09-14-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Reason: Updating participants
I would love to participate!
here's my preview:
Jump right on in, PattyB
And thanks, Treepot... thanks for your pages!!
Here's my preview
Your gonna love it, the font I used on this was... Milk Run. Is that great or what?
Last edited by PattyB; 09-06-2011 at 01:08 PM.
here is my quick page preview. i also sent you my qp.
Last edited by olivia; 09-10-2011 at 07:55 PM.
Just FANTASTIC!!! You all have done amazing with this challenge!!
Just a couple more day, ladies... you don't want to miss out on these awesome pages!!
Ummm, I'm so blonde... I realized I never came back here to post my QPs... DOH!!! So here they are:
Now, get your pages, done!! The creativity here is TOTALLY FANTASTIC!!