PLEASE EXCUSE OUR DUST WHILE WE UPGRADE OUR FORUM AND GALLERY. PLEASE DIRECT ANY QUESTIONS TO SUPPORT@GODIGITALSCRAPBOOKING.COM.
Quick Page Exchange - Yin's Wishful
Well my goodness, the last quickpage exchange rendered a whopping 30 quickpages! It's become quite a hit with you all! So much so that this time around I'm gonna have to put a limit on how many quickpages each participant can submit...2.
So, not sure what this thing is all about??? It's quite simple, create a quick page with Yin's Wishful Kit and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages made by each of the participants.
Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages including a special one created by Yin.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be Hollys_wishful_QP.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- I will keep this post updated to reflect participants and whether files have been received.
- The submission deadline for this round is Thursday, April 12th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well.
Last edited by HollyS; 04-12-2007 at 05:39 AM.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
This is such a gorgeous kit the QP album will be beautiful! Count me in.
Please count me in, I'm loving these Quick pages, and this kit is beautiful.
Last edited by ginabee; 04-11-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Reason: to add links
I'm in, and don't worry Holly I will not have the same problem this time, I swear, I'm off to get the totally beautiful kit.
count me in, the Kit is beautiful
Oh my, I bought the kit but almost forgot to say I am in for this one. I absolutely love Yin's work on this. I am excited about seeing all the great pages that will come out of it.
I just wanted to edit this post, I had to re-do mine, cause I used a template from elsewhere, oops, I'll hopefully get the new one done tonight.
Last edited by dragonflyscrapper76; 04-06-2007 at 05:57 PM.
I think i can get something done before the deadline---count me in. It is a beautiful kit to work with. By the way, are the other QP's ready to be distributed soon. Can't wait to ge tmy hands on those ones too!