shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you organize your digiscrap files?

I sort mine by Store and then designer. I have started then making sub folders within each kit and sorting by Papers, Alphas, Elements, Frames, etc. This is especially helpful with the Colab kits, I think anyway.
    I have recently started copying all of the files into sub folders of just Papers, Elements, Frames, etc. because I like to do the speed scraps and it makes it easier if you can look in one place for papers, etc. I have been watching though to make sure that each file name in those sub folders have the designer and kit name so I know who to credit to. It is taking a while, but that's just personal preference for me.

Love to hear more about how others do their files.

2. I actually linke having all of the kit "pieces" in only one folder... It gives me a better idea of my options...

It also makes my scrapping a little faster. My PC gets very slow when I've got graphic programs running and switching between folders takes forever sometimes!