shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Exchange-Andrea's Mr. Attitude

Smile Brag Book Exchange-Andrea's Mr. Attitude

I hope you are ready for another brag book exchange with a chance to win a $20 coupon to my store! I've created this kit especially for this exchange and I hope it will bring a nice change of pace for the exchange! Here's a look at the kit:

It's on sale 35% off for the exchange! You can find it here.

With this exchange, you will receive all of the quick pages submitted by participants PLUS these created by me:

ADDITIONALLY, if you also use my new "Seeing Stars Brag Book Template Set #04" to create at least one of your layouts along with my kit, you will receive my template grab bag #12 for boys ($18 value, will not be available for sale as a grab bag)! Here's a look at the new template set:

These are also on sale 35% off for the exchange! You can find them here.

This bonus grab bag for using the templates will not be available for sale as a grab bag:

Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ

* Each participant will submit at least 1, 4X6 brag book page but not more than 3 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages.
    * Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
    * Layouts should be created and saved at 6" x 4" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
    * If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are using Photoshop, you can download a Photoshop style here for applying to your photo shapes to easily make them transparent without a lot of messy cutting.
    * If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    * If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
    * Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be goldscraps_mrattitude_bb1.png.
    * Post your preview of your bb pages all on one layout at 600x600 and upload it to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
    * I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size for each brag book page you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below...just the png quick page files.

****NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
    * Please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILES to Mr. Attitude BB Exchange Folder
    * Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
    * Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
    * Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
    * Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    * The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Saturday, January 31.
    * Deadline for uploading your files to the exchange folder is Monday, February 2. I will be making the quick pages available for download on Tuesday, February 3.

Last but not least, one random participant of this exchange who uses the kit and the template set will win a $20 gift coupon to my store! At the end of the exchange, I will randomly pick one winner to receive the coupon!

I hope you enjoy this exchange. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me (goldscraps) or write me an email agold76@gmail.com. :)

List of participants whose files have successfully been uploaded to 4shared:

linds_lim
    Ladye (Lois)
    KarenMinFL
    nancyrwa
    mbm69
    bunnyscrap
    Michellemomof3
    sagedw
    TirzaM
    jjckgarrett
    krcurten
    mmikes
    eb2177
    Last edited by Andrea; 02-03-2009 at 10:01 AM. Reason: "change" to "chance" correction :)

I'm in!!! Great new stuff Andrea :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Mr Attitude BB Exhange

Hi ! This is my submission ... http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...=46798&cat=704
    Thank you

I saw this new kit last night and I told myself that I got to have it. With 2 uber active boys, it's a must!

If I understand this correctly, I can use the templates to create my bragbook page???

Yes, if you use a template from the set a long with the kit to make at least one of your layouts, you will get the extra bonus grab bag and the chance to win the $20 gift coupon. I've changed the post above to clarify that better. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    I saw this new kit last night and I told myself that I got to have it. With 2 uber active boys, it's a must!

If I understand this correctly, I can use the templates to create my bragbook page???

Thanks for the info! So sign me up, I just bought the kit and templates!

I'm in...I love QP's. I bought the kit last night and still plan on buying the templates, since I really just learned to use them

8. As far as I know my pages have been sent to the 4Shared file. Here is my preview picture and the two pages I made featuring my just turned 18 yo. Click on any of the pictures for to be taken to the gallery for a better look.

Last edited by Karen M in FL; 01-16-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Forgot to link the pictures

Creative Team For:

I got my kit and the templates and I am certainly in for this exchange.

Lois AKA Ladye

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
    Scott Adams

Well I did make the BB pages and uploaded them to the folder like you said, BUT I didn't name them correctly. Go figure between the 2 year old spending the night and my Swiss Cheese brain, I goofed as usual. You will know them since they have by Lois and the Challenge name. Sorry I really should read directions better. Hey but I did get them donw, right?

Lois AKA Ladye

Lois AKA Ladye

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
    Scott Adams