Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 4X6 brag book page but not more than 3 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 6" x 4" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are using Photoshop, you can download a Photoshop style here for applying to your photo shapes to easily make them transparent without a lot of messy cutting.
* If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be goldscraps_mrattitude_bb1.png.
* Post your preview of your bb pages all on one layout at 600x600 and upload it to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size for each brag book page you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below...just the png quick page files.
****NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
* Please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILES to Mr. Attitude BB Exchange Folder
* Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
* Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Saturday, January 31.
* Deadline for uploading your files to the exchange folder is Monday, February 2. I will be making the quick pages available for download on Tuesday, February 3.
Last but not least, one random participant of this exchange who uses the kit and the template set will win a $20 gift coupon to my store! At the end of the exchange, I will randomly pick one winner to receive the coupon!
I hope you enjoy this exchange. If you have any questions, be sure to PM me (goldscraps) or write me an email firstname.lastname@example.org. :)
List of participants whose files have successfully been uploaded to 4shared: