shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan 9th Speed Scrap happenin' here!

1. so do grungy papers count as solids or patterns?

Well, I'm sticking to my grungy papers that are kinda patterned!

I upload all my photos to Picasa (highly recommend it - it's FREE!), and since it is a google product, blogging the pic is as easy as clicking one button in Picasa. So far I've been keeping up within a day or two. Hope it lasts!!! LOL

Speed Scraps make me thankful for ACDSee and make me motivated to finish tagging all my stuffffff!

Quote Originally Posted by JewelTheQueen View Post
    so do grungy papers count as solids or patterns?
    It's patterned if you can see a pattern in it. If it's just grunged, then it's still like a dirty solid. But if you're looking for something that's almost solid, then you can go with a light pattern. :)
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Boy, you guys are doing great taking and putting the pics on a site. I don't have time to even think about it right now. Besides, my DH broke the camera Christmas Day so we only have my little one to use :(

Quote Originally Posted by mosser77 View Post
    Speed Scraps make me thankful for ACDSee and make me motivated to finish tagging all my stuffffff!
    Lol, I still haven't decided if I want to buy ACDSee or just use the Adobe Bridge that I already have.

8. I'm finally here! The little one was a little late going to bed. I'm off to find some patterned papers.

I'm still trying to find my frame, guess I need to work on getting my stuff organized and tagged !

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Boy, you guys are doing great taking and putting the pics on a site. I don't have time to even think about it right now. Besides, my DH broke the camera Christmas Day so we only have my little one to use :(
    Oh no! My DH doesn't get to use my cam very often, lol. He has his own. ;)