shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michiganders?

1. Another Michigander--I'm new to the site! I live in the center of the state also--right near Mt. Pleasant. I am so ready for spring to be here!

smk--You must be near me!

I am from Michigan - currently live in Pittsburgh

Hello Michigan Ladies! I grew up in White Pigeon, Michigan. Right on the border line of Indiana-Michigan. I lived there until about '96. I have re-married an currently live in Pittsburgh. All my family is still there and I go home to visit a couple times a year.

~Lori

Well I'm not in Michigan now, but I'm goin' back!!!! LOVE it there!! I lived in Alpena, just above the thumb right on Lake Huron, below the bridge---yeah I'm a Troll!! GO TROLLS!!!

Count me in, I'm a Michigander too!

I grew up in Dearborn - Hometown of Henry Ford and Ford Motor Company!

I still live in the area, Westland/Livonia. Hoping to build my new home in Brooklyn, Michigan, hometown of NASCAR's Michigan International Speedway, just south of Jackson, Michigan.

5. I am from Michigan raised in Southwest Mich.

I am also in Michigan. I live in Warren which is just north of Detroit! Welcome!

7. Im from Michigan - home town of Fred Meijer.

8. i grew up in Port Huron, my grampa was even city commisioner there way back, but now i live in Adrian, which is not far from tecumseh ( i read one of you had a BF in tecumseh!)

9. Hi girls, I'm from Michigan too. I currently live in Ovid (about 20 miles north of Lansing), so I'm close to Corunna, but I'm originally from Marysville (just south of Port Huron) and visit family there often.

I'm in Hartland. 1/2 way between Ann Arbor and Flint.