12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Holly's Miss Priss & Andrea's Princess Templates
Ready for another quick page exchange...with a twist? Andrea and I have teamed up to bring you this exchange! This exchange will be using my Miss Priss line of products (on sale for 20% off).
If you use my Miss Priss Page Kit and create at least one quickpage...
...you will get these TWO quickpages from me with all other submitted pages by participants:
And that's not all..............if you use something from either of my Miss Priss Add-Ons (#1 & #2)...
....you will receive a $3 coupon good for my store along with the coordinating Miss Priss Alpha FREE!
And that's STILL NOT ALL! Here's a coordinating set of GEMS you can use along with the rest of your Miss Priss supplies TOTALLY FREE!
And that's STILL NOT ALL..............if you use any templates from Andrea's new Princess Template Set #01 (on sale for 25% off):
You will get her brand new Template Grab Bag #11 for Girls!!
Remember that all participants get all quickpages submitted for this exchange so you'll get an entire album back! Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.
- Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
- Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Just post a note here to say you are planning on participating is enough.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will do so.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_misspriss_qp.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit.
- NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, I'm implementing a new way for us to share the files.
- please zip up your files all together so you are only uploading one file. My preference would be not to zip up a folder holding your files but only the files itself. That way when folks unzip, they won't get all these subfolders created.
- click http://www.4shared.com/dir/11517076/...misspriss.html
- toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your zip file and choose that to upload.
- Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful unfortunately but never fear, I will let you know if something went awry.
- Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Friday, January 16th.
- The deadline to upload your zip is Sunday, January 18th.
Last edited by HollyS; 01-10-2009 at 12:16 PM.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
OHHH!!! This is soo pretty. So glad we can do a princess theme.
Here are my two. I love these kits! And the templetes are awesome!
I am so mad at both of you ... you are breaking the bank with this. Love the colors in your kit and Holly and for Andrea to come up with a template set just for Princess's. I am going to shop tomorrow .. when dh goes to work. He always complains when he sees my downloading another kit !
I can't wait to see the pages from this... looks like one I'm gonna have to do~! I so want these pages!
I love the colours of the Miss Priss kit and considering I have a bit of a Princess DD.....this looks like it will be a great QP album.
Love this kit and adore the templates, please count me in.
Here is my page.
Last edited by scrappinali; 01-16-2009 at 09:32 PM.
count me in - I have 3 granddaughters who are princesses - these kits and templates are perfect!
We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.
I'm in.....Love that kit and of course Andreas templates.....LOL
The kit and the templates are great. Gotta have them and count me in to make a QPg.