shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: big fat goodie! cs3

Cs3 is verry nice. I still havent had time to figure out some of the new stuff but ill get around to it eventually. :)

I had to find this thread again. I was trying out the beta and when I tried to uninstall it and go back to CS2, it messed my computer up and CS2 would not run! It took 3 hours for my husband to delete everything Adobe out of the registry and off of the hard drive and then reinstall CS2 to get it to run! I should have listened to him when he warned me that beta's are bad!

Smile

Thank you for the warning!! I'm still trying to get a program I can use so I can use the wonderful templates!! I've tried lots, but always get confused. Will not try any Beta programs! Thanks again!

Julie L, have you heard of Gimp? I just tried using a .psd template in Gimp, and it opened just fine. :) But after almost 1/2 hour trying to figure out how to merge the layers (the "ctrl - g" in PSE), I gave up! LOL
    ~~Julie P.~~