shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Snowflake Beach Designs - Dec. 29 @ 9pm est

Quote Originally Posted by stater View Post
    Do you want something other than the date in regards to journaling?
    No, you can just put the date if you want, as long as you journal on something other than your original papers, like a tag or journaling paper, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    This was great Chanin. Off to finish up, and yes, I love the posting bonus too! thanks bunches.
    You are welcome! Can't wait to see your LO!! I'm so glad you like the bonus too!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    No, you can just put the date if you want, as long as you journal on something other than your original papers, like a tag or journaling paper, something like that.
    I used one of my originals like a paper stripe & put the date on that. So now I got do something else?

I put a tag and the names and date. Then as an embellie,I did a small wordart,poem,to add on the original. Then I added 3 other embellies. I am so done ... It turned out ok. I just want to add more embellies ... I will redo this lol!

I used one of my originals like a paper stripe & put the date on that. So now I got do something else?
    If you made it into some sort of journaling tag, that is fine. I just meant not to just put the date on the LO without some sort of other paper or tag under it, does that make sense?? I hope I am making sense here!! lol

But like I said, I'm not gonna be that strict about it...

6. never mind I got it.

7. Ok ty & thanks for hosting the chat.

Ok ty & thanks for hosting the chat.
    You are welcome! I hope you enjoyed yourself! Glad you were here! I look forward to seeing your LO!

I joined in late but here is what I came up with for this speed scrap

Christmas 08

Does anyone have any more questions before I go? I have a little one crying upstairs that I need to take care of. If not, have fun finishing up and I look forward to seeing everyone's LO's!