shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HOLIDAY PETS - Tues. Dec 16th, 6 PM EST

1. Yeah Cathy... what goes around comes around. Tee, hee, hee.

Quote Originally Posted by pennysan View Post
    My daughter is only 12, so she keeps me young and my boyfriend is older than me but thinks he's about 25.....lol
    Having a DD that age definitely keeps you young. And on your toes, for sure!

are you married stater?
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

4. I use PSCS3.

our last 2 instructions are:

8. Post some love for your favorite los or ALL the los that were submitted for this crop- the HOLIDAY PET CROP.
    9. Just have a doggone good time and guess what, youve completed another wonderful lo!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/forum/image.php?u=10375&type=sigpic&dateline=1220725027

6. Never married & got no kiddies or grandkiddies. Of course my great grandmother said you should never say never because as soon as you do it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by stater View Post
    I use PSCS3.
    Is that a hard program to get used to?

I updated to PSE 6 this summer and it was rough to learn at first and I am still learning new things about it everyday.

8. I don't think I'll ever learn everything there is to know about Photoshop. LOL

9. Unless you designer or do alot with your photos to sell them... then I'd say stick with Elements.

I know what you mean about Photoshop.