12-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Your 6 instructions:
1. The first instruction is that you identify that you are here and that you’re ready to go with a “hi” post….. and I encourage you all to chat it up between instructions….We’d love to hear what your Christmas or holiday plans are for this year….
2. Your second instruction is to select 1 or 2 Christmas themed, snow themed or winter themed photos.
3. Instruction three is now be prepared to email those photos you just picked out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org In the spirit of Christmas we are doing a crop/swap....and giving to someone else. If you absolutely don't want to swap, that's OK too. Just let me know and you can do you own photos...
4. Try to make a lo with lots of white space.
5. Include one of the following Christmas colors: white, green and/or red.
6. Include some wa or text on your lo.
*Please post your los in the speed scrap gallery within 24 hrs.
Post a link to your lo in this thread.
Be sure to use at least one GDS product....
Last edited by pennysan; 12-10-2008 at 11:23 PM.
12-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Could everyone please make sure they link their lo's back here so we make sure we get your posting bonus to you. Thanks bunches, and this was a very fun Twist Crop.
12-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Here is my lo:
Hope you enjoy it Holly.
Thanks Penny for hosting this. It was loads of fun.
12-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Here is my layout:
This was lots of fun! I will be watching for the next one!!
12-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Here is my layout:http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=44842
Looking forward to the next one! Thanks for hosting it Penny.
12-10-2008, 10:53 PM
My lo for Nancy is here:
This is how the exchange went:
Stater to nancyrwa
Bozena to stater
Holly to britnkaysmemaw2
Pennysan to phardy1945
Phardy1945 to eb2177
eb2177 to bozena
Michellemomof3 to holly
Nancyrwa to pennysan
Britnkaysmemaw2 to michellemomof3
Thanks all for participating. I was kept busy and had lots of fun.....
Last edited by pennysan; 12-10-2008 at 11:19 PM.
12-11-2008, 07:26 AM
Here is my layout for Phardy: Winter Wonderland
12-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I didn't see the details posted last night until I was finished so there is not alot of white space :( but here is my layout for Britnkaysmemaw2:
12-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Christmas Twist Crop
This is the layout I made for Pennysan: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=44882
I included some background behind Alex so you could see the snowstorm they got caught in and also a closeup of Charlie so you could see the flakes or ice on his face from being out in the weather.
12-11-2008, 03:09 PM
Great layouts. I will be sending out the posting bonus for Penny, so look for it in the next day or so.