shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 29 Nov. Speed Scrap going on now! Come join us!!

Whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size. :)

Quote Originally Posted by casey4 View Post
    Stack the two solids and notebook papers? Any order?

2. The kicker in my case is I have to have a c section - so why do I have to go through all of this. Good news was the baby looked really good on the monitor so at least there is that. Both of my other girls had issues!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

3. Ok. This is starting to get interesting.
    Kris Ann

I'm jumping in -- hopefully I can catch.

Here's the fourth suggestion...

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size. Stack them in whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size.

3. Find one photo to put on your layout and one frame to go with it. Place your
    photo and frame on your layout.

4. Place 2 ricracs, one ribbon, and one ribbon wrap somewhere on your layout.

Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    The kicker in my case is I have to have a c section - so why do I have to go through all of this. Good news was the baby looked really good on the monitor so at least there is that. Both of my other girls had issues!
    Oh my goodness, I had two C-sections. I was so glad I didn't go into labor before the second one. You poor thing. When is your cesarean scheduled?

Quote Originally Posted by RN_Meow View Post
    The kicker in my case is I have to have a c section - so why do I have to go through all of this. Good news was the baby looked really good on the monitor so at least there is that. Both of my other girls had issues!
    Wow!
    they didn't schedule you a date?
    at least you got to check in on the baby

8. Ok...I just got a brand new laptop (my old one died...luckily i bought a warranty)...gotta find that "special" GDS folder with the kits in it...I think the only one that might look worn is your retro kit? now to find out where I filed that folder when my laptop went in the shop

9. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Here's the fourth suggestion...

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size. Stack them in whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size.

3. Find one photo to put on your layout and one frame to go with it. Place your
    photo and frame on your layout.

4. Place 2 ricracs, one ribbon, and one ribbon wrap somewhere on your layout.
    I'm not sure I have a ribbon wrap...I have all boys so generally the boy kits don't have them...can I fake it to make it look like there is a piece of ribbon going from side to side?

I'm trying to think which of my kits have worn stuff in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    Ok...I just got a brand new laptop (my old one died...luckily i bought a warranty)...gotta find that "special" GDS folder with the kits in it...I think the only one that might look worn is your retro kit? now to find out where I filed that folder when my laptop went in the shop