shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 29 Nov. Speed Scrap going on now! Come join us!!

Andrea, I was typing at the same time, but you explained that so much better than I did. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    I hear ya! If this was tomorrow I would have been cruisin....got a coffeehouse booked for Sunday from noon until 10 pm...local gals are going to meet me there and we're scrapping kid-free for 10 hours! woo hoo!

How fun! Great idea!

3. Whew, ok. Offsetting good, and I do have a small notebook paper. Thought maybe that one had to be full size too. Ok, back on track!

Here's the 6th suggestion:

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size. Stack them in whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size.

3. Find one photo to put on your layout and one frame to go with it. Place your photo and frame on your layout.

4. Place 2 ricracs, one ribbon, and one ribbon wrap somewhere on your layout.

5. Find something flourishing and green like a leaf or branch and put it under your photo so only part of it is showing. Also put it under one of your papers so only part of it is showing.

6. Place a Title, a date, and some journaling on your layout using two different fonts.

Here's the last suggestion:

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size. Stack them in whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size.

3. Find one photo to put on your layout and one frame to go with it. Place your photo and frame on your layout.

4. Place 2 ricracs, one ribbon, and one ribbon wrap somewhere on your layout.

5. Find something flourishing and green like a leaf or branch and put it under your photo so only part of it is showing. Also put it under one of your papers so only part of it is showing.

6. Place a Title, a date, and some journaling on your layout using two different fonts.

7. Top your layout off with a few flowers placed over the top of other elements you have used.

Remember, you have one hour to finish, upload to the gallery, and link it back here....BE SURE to LINK IT or I won't find it. I'll announce just after 11:00 who the winner of the $5 off coupon is and I'll get the links to the bonus sent out tonight too!

Thanks for joining in everyone!

6. I can't believe this...technically not one of my gds kits has a worn piece of paper...first I thought of Doreen's Boys will be Boys because I remembered the alphabet was worn...but not one of the papers! lol Guess I will have to look elsewhere for paper....

Thanks for the instructions, Andrea -- This is so fun!

I'll leave worn up to your opinion. I'm not going to disqualify anyone because a paper doesn't look worn enough. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    I can't believe this...technically not one of my gds kits has a worn piece of paper...first I thought of Doreen's Boys will be Boys because I remembered the alphabet was worn...but not one of the papers! lol Guess I will have to look elsewhere for paper....

9. Sorry to disappear. Had a few bad ones in a row forced to breath. I am scheduled for December 8th. I really don't see us lasting that long. Dr says if I am truely in labor he will do section earlier - obviously. Let the waiting commence. THanks Andrea - I am gonna try to finish this LO cuz I really like it and then go put my feet up.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

I know I don't say a lot during these speed scraps but I do enjoy them. Here is my LO

Little Miss Attitude