shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 29 Nov. Speed Scrap going on now! Come join us!!

Yes, you can fake it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Kay View Post
    I'm not sure I have a ribbon wrap...I have all boys so generally the boy kits don't have them...can I fake it to make it look like there is a piece of ribbon going from side to side?

2. Cool thanks!

Still looking on 3 hard drives so far for the GDS folder...hmmm where did I put it? Found a few of your kits filed in the "categories" so going to pull those up and look...I feel so disorganized.

Here's the 5th suggestion:

1. Find two solid papers and a notebook paper. One of the papers needs to have a worn look.

2. Stack and rotate all the papers in any way you wish, but use them full size. Stack them in

whatever order you want as long as you can see part of all of them and you use them full size.

3. Find one photo to put on your layout and one frame to go with it. Place your photo and frame on your layout.

4. Place 2 ricracs, one ribbon, and one ribbon wrap somewhere on your layout.

5. Find something flourishing and green like a leaf or branch and put it under your photo so only part of it is showing. Also put it under one of your papers so only part of it is showing.

I think I am caught up -- took me a little bit to find notebook paper and ric rac. Sometimes it's hard to remember what kit you had that in. Yikes!

Hey Andrea and everyone, I'm just popping in for a second to see how things are going. :) We just finished decorating the tree, and now DH wants some quality time in front of the TV. So I can't stay, but I still wanted to sneak in and say hi while he's putting DD to bed. So HI! The instructions look GREAT Andrea, I may have to do this one on my own time!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

I sent my hubby and the kids to his sister's house to play the wii! Otherwise, I can't get anything done!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly Bean View Post
    Hey Andrea and everyone, I'm just popping in for a second to see how things are going. :) We just finished decorating the tree, and now DH wants some quality time in front of the TV. So I can't stay, but I still wanted to sneak in and say hi while he's putting DD to bed. So HI! The instructions look GREAT Andrea, I may have to do this one on my own time!

7. Ok, maybe not so ready afterall... You lost me at the 3 papers full-size. Can you give me a hint? If they're full-size how they all be seen? Just by rotating them?

Well, one is a notebook paper so it may not be as big as the others. With the other two you can either offset it or rotate it. Does that make sense? By offset I mean just slide it to one side.

Quote Originally Posted by 3beans View Post
    Ok, maybe not so ready afterall... You lost me at the 3 papers full-size. Can you give me a hint? If they're full-size how they all be seen? Just by rotating them?

Quote Originally Posted by 3beans View Post
    Ok, maybe not so ready afterall... You lost me at the 3 papers full-size. Can you give me a hint? If they're full-size how they all be seen? Just by rotating them?
    I figured you can see corners by rotating or you can move them to overlap the edge of the canvas.

10. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I sent my hubby and the kids to his sister's house to play the wii! Otherwise, I can't get anything done!
    I hear ya! If this was tomorrow I would have been cruisin....got a coffeehouse booked for Sunday from noon until 10 pm...local gals are going to meet me there and we're scrapping kid-free for 10 hours! woo hoo!