shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Drama,,

Drama,,

I known I've been quiet the last few days and haven't been posting. Work is drama,, home life is drama,, why can't it all just flow,, ya know. Like designing and being here at GDS,, just f-l-o-w.
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

Tara, I can relate...but hang in there...things will settle down soon! They always do. Life is all about peaks and valleys. We all like to retreat to our computer in our own little world and create layouts or design and the heck with everyone else! Hope you can find time for yourself...!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I can certainly relate to that Tara - but it will all settle down - hope my life will soon too!!

I am soooo right there with you. Everything is like pulling teeth around here. If I want to go from point A to Point B... I have to go to Point G then to Point R then Point Z THEN MAYBE if I am lucky I can go back to point B. No wonder I am dizzy lol. Hang in sweetie, everything for a reason ;)
    Visit my Blog for freebies