shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 29 Nov. Speed Scrap Announcement

29 Nov. Speed Scrap Announcement

Join me for a speed scrap tomorrow (Sat. Nov. 29) at 9 PM Eastern in the speed scrap forum!

What is a speed scrap??? Everyone meets in our forum at the designated time. You receive an instruction at the start time and then a new instruction every ten minutes for a total of seven instructions/prompts. After the last prompt is given you have one hour to complete your LO following all the instructions and upload to the our gallery and link to it in the forum thread.

Everyone that participates will receive my new Christmas Greeting Card template set for free and one random participant who posts in the forum will receive a $5 off coupon to my store. Hope to see you there and here's a preview of the template freebie:

Last edited by Andrea; 11-28-2008 at 03:28 PM.

2. BEAUTIFUL templates, Andrea!!! Can't wait for the speed Scraps!!

Awesome template, Andrea. Wish I could make it, but have to pass this one.

OHH love the templates. Wish I could join but that's 10Am Sunday for me. Church time sorry. Maybe next time.

5. Hi Andrea - that is a great participation bonus. I am really gonna try to be there. Unless I go into labor, count me in.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Love those templates Andrea! I am definitely going to try to be there tonight! This will be my first speed scrap! woo hoo!

7. I hope to join you for this. I love speed scraps!!
    Kris Ann

great template Andrea, am planning on making the speed scrap.

I'm going to try to be there tonight, but I'm not sure yet. So hopefully I will see you all tonight :o)
    Erin

10. Getting home in time for the speed scrap.