shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight, anyone?

Twilight, anyone?

I'm a big Twilight fan, so I just wondered how many of you out there read the books and/or watched the movie. Did you like them? What are your thoughts? Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I have read all 4 books and saw the movie this past Sunday. I really liked the movie, but I like the books so much better. The movie was low budget, of course, but with all the money they are raking in on it, the next one is sure to be better!! My fav books of the series is the 1st and the 4th. How about you?

2. I read the books, and I plan on seeing the movie eventually. My daughter is seeing for the second time as we speak, LOL.

She says it is...(in her words) AMAZING!!!!!

I've read the first two books and I'm waiting for Christmas break to read #3 and #4. I just saw the movie last weekend with my husband. I definitely love the books more, but the movie was fun too! It so puts me in touch with my inner teenager. I haven't decided which team I'm for, maybe I'll join both!

I'm 'Team Jacob' and my 17 yo is 'Team Edward'. We've both read all of the books. When she first asked me to read the books and said "Mom, you've got to read this. It's about vampires. It's really good.", I thought -- uh, vampires? I don't think so! Of course, the mom that I am, I read the first one anyway and discovered I liked it! Now we own all of them!

Dacy saw the movie the day it came out and told me to wait for the DVD. She did like it, but thought I shouldn't waste my money and time for a trip to the theater.

5. OH! I forgot to "declare" myself, LOL! I think I'm a Team Jacob.....I LOVE hot-blooded men, LOL! My daughter asks me that question all the time....

I haven't seen the movie and I haven't read the books. I have no idea what it is even about. I am on a mothers forum and they all chat about Twilight .. I haven't told them that I am clueless on this ... they may kickme off the board .
    One of the moms even won a contest for the grand opening of twilight lastweek with Ryan Secrest. I haven't seen it but I am sure she will be posting pics soon.

I haven't read the books or seen the movie and probably won't! No real reason other than vampires aren't really my 'thing'! If one of my girls got the book and read it, then I might too, but just can't see myself going out of my way to read them! I did actually suggest to my eldest that she bought the first one the other day but they aren't really her type of book either so she refused!!

I own and have read all the books a hundred times already.
    I went to see the movie last friday. AWESOME

and I am def. Team Edward as I have a thing about Vampires

I've read them all and even the leaked part of Midnight Sun (the author post it on her blog and website). I actually started with the last book because my husband found it at work. I was hooked and had to have the others. I'm actually re-reading them now. I'm team Edward, but I like Jacob better in the last book than I did in the rest. Someone in another mom's group that I'm in said she'd want Jacob in the winter and Edward in the summer lol.

10. I'm on Eclipse (book 3) and LOVE the whole story so far. I read twilgiht and New Moon so fast that it didn't occur to me I was already on book 3- it just flows really well.

My husband surprised me with ticket opening night- of course there were lots of young folks (I'm 30 and felt OLD) and so there were lots of shouts, oohs and ahhs, but I enjoyed it. Of course, nowhere as good as the books, but entertaining.

As for my team... it's all fantasy anyway right, so I'm saying I want both! :P Team Edward on even days and Team Jacob on the odd days... of course the Edward and Jacob in my mind were SO much hotter than the movie versions...
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!