shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few freebies

1. kit hazel !!

thank's terrel for the kit hazel !

is very beautiful !!
    please ,excuse me for my english !
    when I make a page and that very soon I will show it to you!!
    still thank you
    nickky kiss kiss

Few freebies

OK since redring's post didn't get deleted I am going to add mine LOL I have about 6 or 7 freebies on my blog a few kits, wordart, clips, etc., Have fun! Oh, the ones from 2006 are gone, only the ones posted since Jan 1 are available ;)
    Visit my Blog for freebies

Visited your blog. We have a lot in common! I home/unschooled my dd (she's almost 18 and going to community college now). I have red hair. My aunt had a dog named Tippy. I'm a Leo, don't like opera or country. We have different taste in books, tho! Glad to meet ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrell View Post
    OK since redring's post didn't get deleted I am going to add mine LOL

True members (by which I mean, those who are actually active members of the site and not just here for free advertising) are more than welcome to point others in the direction of their blogs where they have freebies available :)

Quote Originally Posted by Oletta View Post
    Visited your blog. We have a lot in common! I home/unschooled my dd (she's almost 18 and going to community college now). I have red hair. My aunt had a dog named Tippy. I'm a Leo, don't like opera or country. We have different taste in books, tho! Glad to meet ya!

That is very funny and nice to know. Actually a little scarey too lol. Nice to meet you :) Wanna join me in watching Arsenic and Old Lace, Rear Window or African Queen? I got the popcorn LOL Sorry, it's late, I'm tired so I'm a little goofy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by twirlyjoy View Post
    True members (by which I mean, those who are actually active members of the site and not just here for free advertising) are more than welcome to point others in the direction of their blogs where they have freebies available :)
    I'm true blue

I'm here, my hair is red but my eyes are blue I actually get in here more than I had planned lol. I was just going to stop in here, see what was going on hang around a little then see what happened. Kinda got sucked in though lol. Not many places actually have me coming back (You poor poor people lol) alot of them are kinda ...... stand offish (actually I think snobby is the word I am looking for but don't tell anyone lol) so I don't usually end up going back. But it's nice here, so if no one minds, I'll probably be hanging around for awhile

I, for one, don't mind having you around one bit, Terrell!

I do know what you mean, about stand off-ish and even snobby forums.

This is the first forum that I have really felt at home at. There are others that I occassionaly lurk around, but this is the first place that I have found that I am drawn to and everytime I get a chance throughout the day I check the forum for new posts and the gallery for new layouts.

I hear ya! Its why I hang around. I just love everyone here. They dont act all snoby and ignore me. Though I wouldent blame them if they did. :) I can get verry annoying.

lol - we are more than happy to have all of you hanging around here :) I know what you mean about other forums - I have only really ever found one other forum like this which sadly closed down last year - thats why I am so pleased to have found gds :)

I totally agree with Joy!!! I was at the same forum as her last year, and I remember being totally devestated when it closed down. Thanks to Joy, I found GDS, and now you are all stuck with me forever and ever!!!! It's because of all you friendly, wonderful people!!! So don't ever change!!!

Stephanie