shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap tonight (Nov 21) at 9pm eastern!

Hybrid View

Speed Scrap tonight (Nov 21) at 9pm eastern!

Yep, you guys love it so we're having them more often! Join me for a speed scrap tonight and I promise I won't make it tooooooooooo hard! LOL!

As usual, throughout an hour, you'll get 7 prompts to build a layout and then will have another hour to complete the layout.

Everyone who participates will get this...which is an add-on to a new kit I'm working on called Pretty Princess.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. This is so, SO cute! My sister is going to be in town just for the weekend, and we're getting together tonight...so I'm going to have to miss it..bummer.

Hooray! Another Speed Scraps!
    I just love them.
    It is on my calendar -- I am hoping everyone goes to bed on time!
    What a pretty kit too

This is so cute!! I'm going to try to make this one! =)

I am a newbie & I hope to make this at 9pm. I hope it is easy to do. I am excited to join you!

Quote Originally Posted by ponicedan View Post
    I am a newbie & I hope to make this at 9pm. I hope it is easy to do. I am excited to join you!
    Hope you can make it Kweta!
    I know you are just waiting to test out your new Elements!
    It is a lot of fun and the time limit gets me to stop switching all my elements around so much!

Im going to be there. Thanks for doing it on a Friday, no work. Yeah can't wait my first time.

I am trying to speed up the bedtime routine so I can be there un-interrupted.
    Can't wait for 9:00 to roll on in!

Thank you!

Yes, a weekend scrap. I love the event reminder too. Thank you!

9pm

hi anyone, everyone, where do i go?