shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome Snowflake Beach Designs!

Please Welcome Snowflake Beach Designs!

We are so happy to share that Snowflake Beach Designs aka Chanin has joined the GDS Design Team!

Here's a little bio about Chanin in her own words...

"Hi! I'm Chanin also known as Snowflake Beach Designs (the name comes from my husband, who likes the cold and snow and myself, who likes the warm and the beach!) I am a 34 year old SAHM of 4 beautiful little girls. Olivia is 11, Cora is 5, Noel is 3 and Ashlyn is 1. I have been married to my wonderful husband, Tim, for almost 6 years now. I just started digital scrapbooking in May of 2008 and started designing for a store in August of 2008. I have tried a lot of different "hobbies" in my life, but none of them have stuck with me until now! I am totally in love with digital scrapbooking and designing!!! I have never been a paper scrapbooker (because of the materials and mess!), so I am totally digital right now!! I am mostly inspired by my daughters and their cute clothes! Most of my stuff is girly because I usually have girl on the brain, being that their is 5 girls in my house and only one guy, my poor husband....Other than scrapbooking, I love spending time with my family, reading, movies and tv (in whatever spare time I have! lol)."

Chanin has her very first product here for you to check out!

Give Thanks

Please join us in giving Snowflake Beach Designs a Big Warm GDS Welcome!!
    Last edited by mosser77; 11-19-2008 at 12:58 PM.

2. YEAH! Beautiful kit, Chanin, and it's exciting to have you join us!!! Yeah for MOM's of GIRLS!!!

3. Beautiful Kit... Very much on the wishlist! I ditto Jenn Moms of Girls Rock!!!! I get #3 in 2 weeks and 3 days... NO I am NOT counting! Welcome to GDS. Looking forward to seeing and playing with your designs.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

4. So excited you are here! Awesome kit. Welcome!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Welcome to GDS and I love your new kit!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Welcome Chanin! What an awesome kit. Looking forward to seeing lots more.

Welcome to GDS!

8. Wonderful to have you with us! Love the first kit!!

Welcome Chanin! Gorgeous kit!! Hope you enjoy being here!

10. Welcome! I am glad I am not the only new kid on the block.