shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: freebie from me

freebie from me

Scence the downloads forum changed I guess this goes here?

I had finishing some kits I was playing with on my To Do list. So my first is up on my blog. I thought if I am going to finish them I would share them. Wouldent mind seeing what is don with them. :) Let me know if there is an DLing problem it seemed kinda funny uploading.

I just posted a LO last night on my little old grungy kitty, Gertrude Annette--she is 21 now and will be 22 in March. I am always looking for something like this. I wish I had this before--Thanks so much.

:) no problem. Please let me know when you use it if you would. I would LOVE to see what you do. you can pm me here or the blog is set to alow anyone to comment. Just leave an link. :) Thank you dear and I really hope you enjoy useing it.

4. Thanks for sharing a very cute kit.

5. Love the kit, I just downloaded it, Like to scrap it for my 2 cats. Thanks for sharring.

redring, this is cute! Makes me wish I had cat pics to scrap.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

7. so cute..I don't have a cat but I am sure I can find a use for it...Thank You :)

I scooped it up too and left ya a little love!
    Visit my Blog for freebies

9. I have just finished 3 layouts of my 3 furbabies (in the Gallery)....Dang, I will still download it and use it for the next ones. Thanks so much for sharing its darling.
    Robbi