shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: 13 Nov Speed Scraps STARTS NOW, RIGHT HERE!!

well it took longer then 15 minutes! I uploaded it then had to go back and fix a typo....then come back and add my link.... but I did it fast.... so I'm happy even if I missed out on this earlier!

I used to love the Lunch Crunch...45 minutes..start to finish... a little less involved though! okay, a lot less involved! but I had to see if I could still do a layout quickly!

here's my layout

shoot, just realized I need to go back and add one more thing to my credits.. the stitches I used are from Helen's Baby Cottage Rose kit...

and yes, my initials are on the page.. bottom left corner.. a small AS .. I don't use my full 3 initials, didn't look right.... they are either AAS which always gets a double take!! or .. if I used my maiden name instead of my middle name...... A for Anita, S for my Maiden name and S for my married name.. talk about a BAD monogram!!!!

And yes, I've been singing You Are my Sunshine all night...Lizzie gets a song in her head and she sings it over and over and over....we just LOVE it! yeah, sure! :) haha!
    Last edited by anitastreet; 11-13-2008 at 08:07 PM.
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Well here is my layout from my less then speedy speed scrap.
    Life got in the way but here it is now. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...44&ppuser=4169
    Thank you for the great scrap Jenn, and for making it a little easier then last time.
    Erin

3. Thanks ladies!!

Congrats to me4wishful who was the random winner of the $5.00 gift certificate to Dancing Princess Designs Store!!!! I'll be PMing you shortly!!!

Congrats me4wishful!!!!!!!

congrads!!!!!

6. Thanks I had a lot of fun. And this was only my 2nd SS and I'm already addicted!