shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friday 7Nov is the next Speed Scrap!!

Friday 7Nov is the next Speed Scrap!!

Hi everybody, it's my turn again to host a speed scrap. YAY!! So let's all meet here at 9:00 PM EST (East Coast US time) this Friday November 7th. I'm still trying to figure out the best time for everyone, lol, so I hope this is a good time!

I'm super excited and look forward to hanging out with y'all again!

Shannon
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

2. Oh, BUMMER! I may have to miss this one...that would be 6pm my time...and it's DATE NIGHT. Maybe I'll catch the tail end....I HOPE SO!!

Sounds like fun! I put a reminder on my calendar, but I don't know if I can attend. Alex turns 9 on Saturday and since we have full schedule of soccer the WHOLE weekend due to an outdoor tournament we have a few things planned for Friday.

4. I'm in!!!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

5. Awwww, our football team is in the play-offs & we're hosting 1st one at home!

I'm going to try to be there, just have to remember that it's 7pm my time.
    Suzette

Oh, I hope I can make it. Have to work late that evening. I love speed scraps.

ohh i soo wanna be there, thats like 4 pm here....hmm wonder if I can get hubby to watch the kids for a little while

It is on my calendar. Now I just have to hope there are no bedtime struggles!
    I love speed scraps!

10. Sounds intriguing

but can you explain what a speed scrap is? Whatever it is, I don't know if I'd be any good. I tend to be very critical of my LO's and they usually take me some time. LOL
    Deanna
    Mother to Ashley 16, Samantha 12, Dorothy 9, Madison 5 and Brian 13 months