shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 163

Thread: NDSD Speed Scraps Begins HERE in 15 mins (12 pm EST)

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    1,135
    can one of the frames be a bracket or are we talking regular frames?
    Cheri

  2. Found the treasure pieces - but not the savenger hunt ones

  3. Quote Originally Posted by christellevandyk View Post
    Still here Jenn!!! I found all the treasure hunt pieces but my connections has been giving me errors in downloading them the WHOLE day..

    Can we use 3 flowers? or does it have to be 3 different kinds of natural elements?
    It CAN be three flowers as long as they are different flowers and not just recolored.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HisKid View Post
    can one of the frames be a bracket or are we talking regular frames?
    It CAN be a bracket, but remember you need to layer them, so take that into consideration

  5. #65
    Never mind that stupid question...

  6. NEXT!

    1. Pick a color scheme with three colors...then select papers of two of the colors, and one neutral color, and stack them on each other.

    2. use 1-2 photos

    3. Somewhere on your LO, layer 2 frames.

    4. Add 3 different natural elements (can use the same one more than once on layout, but must have at least 3 different kinds)...one of them must be the third color in the color scheme.

    5. Add an architectural element (window, door, shelf, etc)

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belleville, Illinois
    Posts
    50,929
    I am only on # 3 of the scavenger hunt. Decided to wait til after the speed scrap, plus trying to play bingo, lol. Multi tasking is not doing well today!


  8. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    I am only on # 3 of the scavenger hunt. Decided to wait til after the speed scrap, plus trying to play bingo, lol. Multi tasking is not doing well today!
    Good thing we're women!!! Our DH's would be at a total loss here today!!!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah
    Posts
    3,106
    Jenn,
    Just how natural do these natural elements need to be? Can we use button flowers for instance or do they have to be more realistic flowers?
    Suzette



  10. Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtfilledMe View Post
    Jenn,
    Just how natural do these natural elements need to be? Can we use button flowers for instance or do they have to be more realistic flowers?
    Realistic, Suzette! We'll add some of the others in a bit.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •