shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: NDSD Speed Scraps Begins HERE in 15 mins (12 pm EST)

I think I made it just in time to upload my photo, so the link is a little late

Pulling Faces

This challenge was real fun, but also a very tough one, especially with my pc crashing and my kids coming back and crashing through here right in the middle of total desperation .

2. Quote Originally Posted by kelseyll View Post
    I could NOT find where you said to post this...so it went in my Member's Gallery and NDSD activities gallery?? I can change it later...lol

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1&ppuser=11923

Thanks for a super duper challenge!! whew! Had to buy a kit to complete this one!!!!
    You've done it right as far as posting goes!

You had to buy a kit? I hope you got a GOOD deal!!! WOW! THANK you for playing!

Here is mine: Waiting for Grandma
    Erin

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    You've done it right as far as posting goes!

You had to buy a kit? I hope you got a GOOD deal!!! WOW! THANK you for playing!

I got one on sale...YAY! And, it has lots of goodies in it I can use that I don't already have...so thanks for that..."Merry Christmas" to me! LOL

Here's mine. Thanks for the challenge! It was fun!

6. You are all AWESOME! Thanks to all of you!! I'll be sending you PMs shortly and have a WONDERFUL (Inter)National Digital Scrapbooking Day!!

OH here is mine!!!!!

At the beach

Carola

Here is mine ... Becoming addicted ... computer is still being slow so I'm a couple of minutes late in posting this link.
    Cheri

9. Everyone should have received your PM! If you posted a LO and didn't receive one, please let me know!

Thanks again, everyone!!

I've already spent my coupon Thank you Jenn! This really was a fun scrap! Definitely a challenge, but that's good... Can't wait for the next one!