shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6x6 QP Exchange-Andrea's Spook Me kit

6x6 QP Exchange-Andrea's Spook Me kit

Well we decided to switch an exchange up again and instead of doing the 6x4 Brag size album, we figured you all could make 6x6 pages to put in that size bound albums. So, Andrea's got a great exchange prepared for you....

PLEASE NOTE NEW FILE SHARING PROCEDURE DISCUSSED BELOW IN GUIDELINES SECTION :)

Use Andrea's new Spook Me page kit (on sale for this exchange at 20% off) to make your pages.

If you make a quickpage, you will get these along with all other submitted pages by participants:

We have an added bonus for you if you use any templates from her Andrea's Seeing Stars Brag Book Template Set #03 - 6x6 (which is currently on sale for 20% off).

..you'll get this set of pages created by Andrea that are not available to be purchased :)

Guidelines:
    • Please remember to only use items from the products mentioned in this thread or from any commercial use items you own. We cannot accept pages that include items from anything else as that could cause the page to be in violation of other's terms of use.
    • Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
    • To guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
    • Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery.
    • Layouts should be created and saved at 6" x 6" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
    • If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
    • If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
    • If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will do so.
    • Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_agspook_qp.png.
    • I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x6 size for each quickpage you submit.
    • Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    • NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, I'm implementing a new way for us to share the files.
      - please zip up your files all together so you are only uploading one file. My preference would be not to zip up a folder holding your files but only the files itself. That way when folks unzip, they won't get all these subfolders created.
      - click http://www.4shared.com/dir/9865798/7...g_spookme.html
      - toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your zip file and choose that to upload.
      - Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful unfortunately but never fear, I will let you know if something went awry.
      - Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
    • Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages.
    • The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, November 5th.
    • The deadline to upload your zip is Friday, November 7th.
    Last edited by HollyS; 10-15-2008 at 05:13 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Im in on this one!!!

ok I had some time so here is mine

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=40847

Holly im uploading it right now

4. I'll play!

Count me in on this one! Love Andrea's new kit and those templates will make this one wonderful brag book!

How did I miss signing up for this? Count me in too!
    Erin

Want to win a $25 coupon???

I'm going to sweeten the deal on this! If you participate in this exchange by submitting ONE 6x6 brag book page using both my "Spook Me" kit and also my "Seeing Stars 6x6 Brag Book Templates," you will also receive the following in addition to what Holly posted above:

1. These bonus 6x6 pages created by myself and my creative team:

2. The 12x12 versions of all of my bonuses and the bonuses created by my creative team which I turned into this beautiful 12x12 quick page album:

3. A chance to win a $25 coupon for my store!!! I'll randomly choose (with the help of my 3 year old son who can't read) one participant in this exchange who will receive a $25 coupon to my shoppe!!! (Designers, CT/Supreme members of mine and GDS, and also moderators of GDS can't win on this coupon.)

So, with everything, you can receive 12 bonus 6x6 pages and their matching 12x12 pages with a chance to win a $25 coupon for my store. All you have to do is submit one 6x6 brag book quick page using my Spook Me kit and also my 6x6 Seeing Stars brag book templates!

Remember, the deadline to submit your previews to the brag book exchange gallery is November 5th!

8. UNCLE!!! I'm in. I'll get the kit later after DH deposits his paycheck. TEE HEE!!

Sooo glad I got this kit and brag template set. They are terrific. Thanks Andrea!!!!
    Here is the preview and the files have been uploaded to 4shared.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by RN_Meow; 10-25-2008 at 05:09 AM.
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

10. I had the kit already so all I need to do was get the templates. so count me in. I will work on a qp or two and turn them in.