shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome Dancing Princess Designs to GDS!

Please Welcome Dancing Princess Designs to GDS!

We are so excited to share the wonderful news
    Jenn Camargo aka Dancing Princess Designs
    has joined the GDS Design Team!

Jenn has been a dear and sweet GDS Community member
    and a member of the GDS Supreme Team.
    I bet you'll agree she's going to be a
    fantastic addition to the Design Team!

Here's a little bit more about Jenn...

"My name is Jenn and I am a SAHM to six girls, ages 15, 7, 6, 5, 2, and 1, and wife of 9 years to an incredible computer geek. They all keep me hoppin'! I've loved art since very early on in my life, and have enjoyed many opportunities to develop my interest in it. I started out scrapping traditionally 16 years ago when scrapping was some colored paper and stickers on a page with photos, and I've enjoyed watching the evolution of the industry. I was very resistant to the idea of digital scrapping at first. I was a total snob and didn't believe that digital could offer the same artistic fulfillment that paper scrapping did. BOY, was I wrong! For Christmas 2007, my husband gave me a book on Digital Design and a couple of months later, I opened it out of obligation. I was pretty much hooked instantly! I designed my first papers before I ever made a digital layout....it's become a passion! I'm still defining my style, but I love trying new things and learning everything I can, and I'm thrilled to be sharing my designs with you! GoDigital is home to me and I am so excited to be a part of this amazing and talented group of artists! I look forward to getting to know everyone better, old and new!!!"

Check out just a few of her very first products!
    Jenn has graciously put them on sale 35% off
    as an introductory price for the first week!

I am Thankful Page Kit

I Am Thankful Add-On

I Am Thankful Alpha

Big Warm Welcome to Dancing Princess Designs!

congrats! I can see I have to add some things to my wish list...
    ~~Julie P.~~

You've been such an wonderful, supportive and active supreme team and community member for awhile now so it's just a joy to have you join our Design Team! Looking forward to working with you!

Pssst, while this is fabulous news, for anyone out there wondering...no this wasn't the suprise I was eluding to here so there's even more great news coming!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Congratulations Jenn!
    I am so happy for you!

5. Awww, THANKS Gals!! I'm beyond thrilled to be here!

Congrats I hope you are very prosperous here at GDS.
    Tammy

Big congrats Jenn, and can't wait to see more of your designs. I love the preview and it is a definite in my shopping cart!

Congrats Jenn, I knew I guessed right on the forum. Love your designs!!!
    Elaine My Blog
    \

WOHOO! YIPPEEEE!
    WAY TO GO JENN!!!!!!!!

Congratulations girl! You're kit is gorgeous! :) Absolutely lovely!

wooohoooo oh yeah!!!!!

You know how excited and pleased I am that you are back here in a designing seat!!!

Can't wait to work with your kits :)