shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Games Moderator Announced!

New Games Moderator Announced!

Look out for even more fun on our site! Melanie (aka. ckbymommy) has offered to be our new Games Moderator! She's got some great games in store for you all so be on the lookout!!!!

Thanks Melanie! We're excited to have you join us in stirring up even more fun around here!
    Last edited by HollyS; 03-03-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

yeah!!!! Thats so cool Melanie - looking forward to seeing what you come up with :)

Thanks! I am so excited and have some fun things in store for everyone, so stay tuned!

4. Hey congratulations Melanie!!!.........how exciting
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Congratulations Melanie! I see you're already hard at work too. :)
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

AWESOME!!! I can't wait!!! I love games!!

WTG Melanie! So good to have you with us!! I'm sure we'll be having lots of fun!!

Yaaay! You're always full of such fun... I'm so happy you're taking this on! We are way lucky to have you!!! Thanks!!

WTG Melanie, I just love this idea, and I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
    Beth

You will be great at this Melanie... it's a perfect fit!!!

Stephanie