shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Veronica's Plumbago

Carla's First Quick Page

I have finally got the picture out so you can put your picture in the lo. Hope you like it. I tied to use the method you suggested and my magic wand would only take out the high lights. So I used the lasso.

Here is where it is on the gallery:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=41640

I'm going to try a quick page too!

Wow.. your pages are all so beautiful! What a fantastic qp album this is going to be!

I uploaded my zipped file and preview. There are so many gorgeous QC's in the gallery, the album is going to be awesome!!!

This kit has so many possibilities and you all are really coming up with them with all the diverse pages you have created! Thanks! Keep 'em coming and please don't forget to upload your zip to 4shared per my directions so we can send this album out quickly after it ends :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. Here is mine...
    Plumbego QP
    ~Hugs from Montana~
    Judy

Fan Of:

7. Here is the link to mine...hope I squeezed in before the end??
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=41828
    This is a beautiful kit!

8. Heres Mine

I am a little confused. Where I live it is still Friday the 31st, but when I just uploaded my page to the gallery it said it was Saturday Nov 1st. I guess the site is based far enough away that our times are a day apart. So if I am able to still participate (since it is still Friday where I live) great if not, is there any way I can know how far ahead of time I need to get my stuff it in? I am brand new to digital scrapbooking and this is only my second page. I have fun, but my page doesn't even compare to the others I see one here. I have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by bjense View Post
    I am a little confused. Where I live it is still Friday the 31st, but when I just uploaded my page to the gallery it said it was Saturday Nov 1st. I guess the site is based far enough away that our times are a day apart. So if I am able to still participate (since it is still Friday where I live) great if not, is there any way I can know how far ahead of time I need to get my stuff it in? I am brand new to digital scrapbooking and this is only my second page. I have fun, but my page doesn't even compare to the others I see one here. I have a lot to learn.
    You should be fine! Just make sure to get your page uploaded to 4shared today so you'll meet the Nov 2 deadline - that's really the important one. As long as your page is there (see the original post for instructions on uploading) they can get the links sent out in a timely manner.

So glad that you are enjoying the challenge, and don't worry about how your page compares. We all had to start somewhere, and I happen to think this is the best place to learn! Glad to have you!!