shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have an idea!!

I have an idea!!

I'm starting to get really into quotes lately, so I thought it would be fun if we all posted our favourite quote in this thread! It would be a wonderful resource for all of us to have!!!

Here is mine:

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend."
    - Albert Camus

I love this quote!!!

Stephanie

God never closes a door without opening a window.

I absolutley LOVE to use quotes on almost all of my layouts. This is a great idea!
    Here's mine-- don't know who to credit with this ---if anyone is familiar with the author let me know,

"Here's to strong women--may we know them---may we be them."
    Last edited by griest; 02-03-2007 at 05:28 AM. Reason: sp

Great idea Steph!

great idea! I came across this in a fortune cookie and loved it and still have the little paper. Gonna use it in a layout at some point :)

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world!"
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

My favorite is the one in my signature :)

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

This one is my all time faverite, though I hve held it in my heart scence I read it on an classroom banner meany years ago I still cant seem to always use its wisdome.

"Insanity is the act of doing the same thing over and over agen and expecting difrent results."

Great idea Steph!

My all time favorite is this:

The best most beautiful thing in the world cannot be seen or even touched, but just felt in the heart. --- Helen Keller

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts" ~ pooh bear

oh boy.. I could go on and on.. I love quotes!

"The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child"
    author unknown