shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Mixed Up Mondays

Mixed Up Mondays

If you are anything like me, Mondays are definitely not your favourite day of the week!! Well, Joy and Stephanie are here to help make Mondays shine in a bit more of a positive light! Starting Monday, February 5th, 2007, we will be having a weekly chat from 2 pm est until 3 pm est. We will be having challenges each week, with a wonderful posting bonus for completing them!!!
    We hope you will join us for our "Mixed Up Mondays"!

I have this Monday off from work...so I hope to be here!!! This sounds like so much fun!!!

We will post a reminder in the forum on Monday, gundimom, so I'm sure that will help you remember!!! We really hope to see you there!!!

Stephanie

Mondays are past crazy here, so maybe I can find time for a break to stop by & see just what you & Joy are up to. Might help maintain what little sanity I have left, lol.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Sounds like fun...I'll try to be there with bells on :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.