shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Super Bowl Sunday Chat

Super Bowl Sunday Chat

As women in today's fast paced world,
    It is my opinion that we should have choices!
    I decided that it would be a wonderful thing if I
    could be one of those people to give you a choice!
    What is that choice, you may ask?
    Well... it's to scrap with your "girls" or to make the
    men happy by watching football.
    Difficult choice... I think not!!!
    If you so choose,
    GDS will be having a one hour Superbowl chat on
    Superbowl Sunday, February 4th from 5 pm to 6 pm!
    There will be a challenge and a posting bonus from our
    lovely Rebecca!
    I for one know I would love the chance to have a break from a whole
    day of football... so I do hope you will join me!!
    That's Sunday February 4th, 2007
    5 pm to 6 pm

I hope you have fun!! I will be at work so I will miss this one :( Sounds like lots of fun though!!

A woman after my own heart, LOL. My typical super bowl sunday - make lots of snacks, turn on the game, then park my but at the table and scrapbook between the commercials (I did hear, though, that Prince is in the halftime show, so I will definately have to take a break for that, LOL!)

Anyway, I will see you all on Sunday, can't wait! (hope I dont' forget)

Now this sounds like fun!

I like the Colts so I will probably be watching the game, but I might break away for the chat.

The chat is before the game.... I wanted to make it early enough so the U.K. people could make it too!!! The game starts at 6:25, but I thought it would be great to have a chat to take a break from the million hours of pre-game shows that will be on before...LOL!!!!

We will have it on all day, I'm sure! It's my dad's birthday on Monday, and I couldn't even go home this weekend to see him because Dave would have divorced me if I made him miss the Superbowl!!! LOL Thank goodness for internet shopping... that's how I got his gift to him! My dad understands anyway because we live in the middle of the snow belt, and he doesn't want us to travel in bad weather anyway! So that's my long story... LOL I tend to babble sometimes... especially when I'm sleep deprived.. :)

Stephanie

Wonderful idea Steph! Thanks for doing this....I think it's great idea!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Fantastic idea Steph!!! I hope to find time to at least drop by & say hello.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown