shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Template & Templates & Templates...Oh MY!

Template & Templates & Templates...Oh MY!

Rebecca's just released these! Aren't they adorable!
    Twelve 11 by 8.5 Templates for you to mix and match. You will have yourself an album in no time! Easily scaled down to and 8 by 10. Not all templates were shown in the preview.

Great New Products Rebecca!

You forgot to say you locked me in a closet!!!!

These are great!

I would have snapped these up last year when I was working on my MIL's album, now I'm back to my favorite format of 12x12.

(although, most of them do look like they would be easily changed to a square format.)

These are great, but I usually do 12x12 format, but I might make an exception.
    Beth

It is most definitely worth making the exception and getting these templates - they really are fantastic :)

these templates are very cute and I love 8.5 x 11

There is a reason they were purposely done this size :P you guys will see in the next few days :)

Awesome Rebecca!!!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

OK Rebecca.....These are absolutely fabulous!!! But I have never scrapped in anything but 12x12 even on paper.

Is scrapping in this size easy?? LOL......I may just have to find out!!

Quote Originally Posted by brandiwest View Post
    OK Rebecca.....These are absolutely fabulous!!! But I have never scrapped in anything but 12x12 even on paper.

Is scrapping in this size easy?? LOL......I may just have to find out!!
    I know I was the first person to mention the size thing, but I did want to say, scrapping this size makes printing so much easier - you can get a good photo printer for about $100 now and if you scrap 8x10 or smaller, you can print at home for about 50 cents for an 8x10.