Ready for another brag book exchange...with a twist? If you know Helen, you know that anything she's involved in means that there are major goodies for you! Well she and Andrea have teamed up again to bring you this exchange!
This exchange will be using Helen's Jean4U Series Products (on sale for 40% off).
Anyone using her Jeans4U Page kit for their pages will get the above brag book pages created by Helen. If you also use something from her Letters Add-On, then you will get a goody bag of coordinating items for this series line.
And that's not all..............if you use any templates from Andrea's new Floral Fiction Brag Book Set #8 (on sale for 10% off):
You will get her brand new Floral Fiction Brag Book Set #9 which is exclusive to this exchange and won't be put in the store!!
Remember that all participants get all quickpages submitted for this exchange so you'll get an entire album back! Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.
- Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
- To guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
- Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop. If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumUserName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_j4u_bragQP.png.
- Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at email@example.com.
- Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Tuesday, September 30th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.