shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September Commenting Contest

September Commenting Contest

And here's the start of another commenting contest!

Be one of the top three that comment on the most layouts in the gallery all during the month of September and we'll give you our October collab kit totally FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So come on, show some love for our community members and comment away!

Thanks in advance for participating!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. whoo hoo! sign me up :)

LOL One competition closed and the new one starting immediately. Well, that definitely means we get lots of love! :) LOL

I love giving love, lol. And the prize for all my commenting was awesome! I'm already commenting this month!

5. I'm trying too ! I love hving comments on my pages ! so I'll try to comment more on others !

6. this is such a great idea! Loved the prize that I received for last months commenting. So I will try and be just as chatty!
    ~ Louise

Congrats to the winners - you yackity yackers you!!!

Holly, can you give us an idea of what we need to shoot for to compete with this bunch of winners??
    I wanna be in the Yacking Hall of Fame too!
    (See, I even have a reminder in my siggie!)

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

8. I love seeing everyone's beautifully created LOs. I would love to share my admiration to each and everyone!

Been leaving love in the gallery all month.

A few more hours left in September, ladies!! Plenty of time to leave lots of LOVE!!