shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love the LOs 1/31

Love the LOs 1/31

Hi everyone! I want to start a daily thread where we can post a link to one or two LOs that are in need of some lovin' and love the LOs that others post. I know I love to hear what other people think of my work and I am betting you do too. So I will start out with my LO

Love

and I will check back during the day to comment on any other links that are posted. Hope you will join me.

OK here is my LO, Big Sister:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...500&ppuser=912

PS: How do you get you link to "say" something??

Brandi, to have it say words instead of the garbledy gook of a url type:

{url=paste your address here}name you want it to say{/url} (trade the { for [ )

I will do your LO here but I will have to use { instead of [ or you won't be able to see it, so when you do it remember to do the straight brackets not the ones with the pointy part.

{url=http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1658&cat=500&ppuser=912}Big Sister{/url}

LMK if you need more help.

OK, let me try this

Big Sister

Yeah!!! Awesome!! It worked!! Thanks Gundi!! Is there a link to click on to do this or do you just have to remember to do it??

I just remember, I have done it so often now though that it is just second nature.

Quote Originally Posted by gundimom View Post
    Hi everyone! I want to start a daily thread where we can post a link to one or two LOs that are in need of some lovin' and love the LOs that others post. I know I love to hear what other people think of my work and I am betting you do too. So I will start out with my LO

Love

and I will check back during the day to comment on any other links that are posted. Hope you will join me.
    This is a great idea, I have found so many great layouts that I have been the first to comment on, this is a great way to get some love to the very talented scrappers out in the gallery. I'm gonna go see what I can find, and post them.
    Beth

Gundimom, I have to say, I think this is a wonderful idea, and I'm so glad you shared it with us!

I commented on the two layouts above, and I thought they were both just lovely!!!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...500&ppuser=358

Here's one for you to comment on... I just love it!

Stephanie

See I found one already, I just love the look of this layout, go check it out and see what you think.

It is called Swimming
    Beth

Beth, aren't you sweet to post someone else's LO - I thought it was all about showing off your own work, which is what I am about to do, LOL

Homecoming

Brandi - there is a button for those of us who can't remember all that html coding. When you are creating a post, there are two lines of options at the top of the message box - about the middle of the bottom row is an 'earth' with a link thing on it (looks like an infinity sign). Type the wording you want to see, highlkight it and then click that button, (my computer makes a little line pop up at the top of the browser window asking if it can allow scripting - when I click it I get a little drop down list that I click 'temporarly allow scripting on the site') Then I have to click the earth/link thing again and a small pop up window opens for you to paste your url into it and when you click 'OK', your wording is now a link.

HTH