shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me stay 39 FOREVER! Join in the fun & sale!

Help me stay 39 FOREVER! Join in the fun & sale!

You'll get a chuckle out of this but I bet many of you can relate! So I figure I'd have a little fun around this somewhat downer of a time! Hope you will have some fun too!

(credits: Christy Skagg's My Favorite things, Helen Ehrenhofer's Over the Hill)

Time starts now!

Be the 39th person to purchase any of my designs and you will win a $20 giftcard to the entire GDS store (paid by me).

Enjoy 39% off all my designs! Here are a few of the kits in my store...

Look for "The Number 39 Challenge" to be posted soon! It will surely get your creative juices flowing!

Oh and course I'll be throwing out some RAKs and seeing what other fun I can come up with!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. I'm rollin' up there right behind ya, girl!! Sounds like a party....count me in!

I tried staying 39 forever, but when my kids started to pass me in age I realized I couldn't get away with it anymore, lol. Remember it is only a #. You are only as old as you feel!

I just visited your store and made a purchase! Will be back to do some more later this week.

I havent had to worry about becomming 39 because I havent passed the 21 yr mark
    Sounds like fun!

You're too funny! I agree, it's just a number. Don't sweat it! (I can say that now that I've finally gotten over passing that number )

Wow! What great fun -- I am almost there too (but I want to be 26 again :)
    Can't wait to go visit the store!

7. Happy Birthday! I can't wait to go shopping!

WOW Holly! Yup I am so there hopefully!

I am there ... I am life of the party .. wait I have 2 kids LOL!! I am up for a party and some fun!

10. I am nearly there, but I really think you are only as old as you feel!
    Looking forward to buying some kits that are on my wish list!
    ~ Louise