shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whimsically Yours!!!!

Whimsically Yours!!!!

Hi everyone!!

I'm very excited to introduce to you, my newest kit - Whimsically Yours

Like I said, it was such fun having an excuse to put lots and lots of hearts everywhere in the kit, and even more fun adding those paper angel dolls! May you have lots of fun with this kit!!

There's a paper kit, an elements kit (with a 26 lowercase alpha, stickers, rub-ons), and a combo kit, which includes a layered psd quickpage!! Whichever you fancy!

Come see my layout in the gallery made with the quickpage too, I must say it's turned out to be one of the sweetest pages I've ever made

Most of all, I wish you lots and lots of love, for a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Thanks for looking,

Whimsically yours,
    Yin

Great kit Yin!!!! It's beautiful!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. Hi my name is Linda and this is my first post here :)
    I just had to comment on this kit! it's stunning, I want to Thank you too for the free sampler ...
    I hope to get to know you all
    Hugs - Linda

Hi Linda! Thanks! So nice to hear from you, hope to know you better too, hope to see your layout in the gallery!

And thanks too Holly!

Yin; this kit is so awesome!!! Thanks so much for making it for us!!!

I love the fairys! This is so cute!!

Wow.. you have really outdone yourself here with this beautiful kit! I just love those angel dolls and all the great embellishments!

OH and that layout of you and hubby... Spectacular!

8. Very Pretty Yin! Love those hearts!

Yin, as I said before when you had the freebie add-on of this kit, I just love it, the fun the colors the whole things is just wonderful.
    Beth

Oh I love this kit, especially the fairies.
    And I like the brown color to be there too.
    Great work

Carola