12x12 Quickpage Exchange-Maria's Flower Power
Did you think I was hiding these exchanges from you! Well, nope...here's another! This exchange will be using Maria's Flower Power Page Kit [COLOR="Red"](on sale for 20% off[)/COLOR].
If you make a quickpage, you will get this along with all other submitted pages by participants:
If you use any items from any of her Flower Power Add-ons [COLOR="Red"](also on sale for 20% off[)/COLOR], you will get a $1.50 coupon off anything in her store!
Remember that all participants get all quickpages submitted for this exchange so you'll get an entire album back! Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.
- Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_flowerpower_qp.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. If you zip up your files and they are under 10 megs, then you can email the zip to me at email@example.com. If larger than 10 megs, you can upload your zip to any file sharing site of your choice (ie. http://www.4shared.com or http://www.yousendit.com), and email me the download link.
- Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Just post a note here to say you are planning on participating is enough.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, August 31st. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
Last edited by HollyS; 08-16-2008 at 05:20 AM.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.