store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Cool! I love these speed scraps -- thanks so much for putting this together, Holly. Off to find my ten things...

2. Wow! 10. Once again I better keep my credits on a list as I go along like I did last time, or it will take me the whole hour to find my credits!! :)

Can a seam count as a ribbon LOL!!

Can leaves be part of the 10 elements?

Question...if I use the same ribbon twice, does that count as one or two ribbons?

Quote Originally Posted by tweederbug View Post
    Silly question ... I made a template for my neice's senior pictures. I made a "frame" that spells senior. Then when I put her picture in it .. it will spell senior. Kind of like the last template I made. Can I use that as an element/frame?
    Yes .. WOWZER 10 elements!
    Frame and picture is coming in another step.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by spoof View Post
    Question...if I use the same ribbon twice, does that count as one or two ribbons?
    good question...two

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Can leaves be part of the 10 elements?
    sure!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ShaneMarie View Post
    I totally agree! Speed scraps are my favorite :) I know Holly was exhausted after doing two in one day last month, but it was great fun for me!
    I ended up missing the first one in the day but went back later and did my own little speed scrap... had almost as much fun! :)

Quote Originally Posted by tweederbug View Post
    Can a seam count as a ribbon LOL!!
    seam? you mean stitching?