shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone Still Doing Paper Scrapping?

Anyone Still Doing Paper Scrapping?

I have to say.. I just can't go back to paper scrapping... do you still do paper? I know some of you love both.. just wondering what your doing these days?

Debra,
    I do still do paper, most cause I have so much stash, I have to use it up. But I much prefer my digi, I mean my stuff never runs out. I am sure I will stick with both, but just do much more digi than paper. It is alot less mess.
    Beth

I still use my traditional supplies for paper crafting - but haven't scrapped a page in a couple of years (yes, that's at least a year before I went digi). I do make lots of cards, altered items, hand made album covers, etc. My scrapping friends got tired of me bringing my laptop to crops, so I always make sure I have some sort of paper project to work on.

I didn't paper scrap before I started digi - just went straight to digi. However, I did make my own cards and other bits. I do some paper scrapping now - often using digi kits and then add 'real' embellishments - but not 12 x 12 - usually paper bag or matchbook albums.

I make all my Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts with my paper scrapping stuff.....so far; but that is because I just started digiscrapping in August....so maybe this year that will change too!! We will see!!

I haven't paper scrapped in so long, I don't know if I will remember how! It's the mess that prevents me from getting started. I have no where to leave it out so that I can just work at it as time allows.

Jennifer

I do both, although I mostly do the paper in the car or at crops. We take quite a few road trips and I have become very adept at scrapping while dh drives. Lucky me, huh?! He drives and I never get car sick. Last year I did over 75 on our trip to Mexico!

8. I paper scrap around my digi layout prints. It looks pretty cool.
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

I like to do use papers for altered art projects and cards. I've even started doing some altered art with digi supplies and then embellishing with traditional ones for depth.