shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 12x12 Quickpage Exchange - Nature's Breath Collab

dont worry I havent gotten mine yet either

Still waiting here.

This was the first one I did. Does it usually take this long?

Hi, no...I was waiting on 2 and I got one and the other one had a hard drive failure. I've got all the pages and will be getting the album out to you very soon!

FYI, with this next set of exchanges coming, we've come up with a new way where you all will upload directly to my folder and then i'll enable them all when I have them all and you can download them all! That way everyone will get their files faster. I'm also going to institute a deadline.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly for the update.This has got to be an awesome job just getting all these together.I appreciate all the extra work it takes to do this.

yup me too! Thanks for everything, dont mean to be a pain in the butt I was just wondering how these things were done

Thanks again!
    Last edited by Anuhea35; 09-29-2008 at 11:56 PM.

7. Hi Holly, I got my link but for some reason part 5 and 10 are not opening for me. Has anyone else had a problem with these?

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hi Holly, I got my link but for some reason part 5 and 10 are not opening for me. Has anyone else had a problem with these?
    Thanks for the heads up...please anyone else having a problem with these?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thank you Holly,I got them all no problems here.
    They are gorgeous and well worth waiting for.

I got them all downloaded and opened (and yes, the are worth waiting for) but I did have one that said it was empty when I went to extract it. That usually means that there was a blip while downloading. I just delete that one and then download again to a different folder on my computer. If you try to download to the same place, sometimes your computer will just use the cached, damaged file and you get the same message.